Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Just Breathe {Project 365: Day 2}

Woohoo! Look at me! Two days in a row!

I've done this in the past though. I'm hoping this isn't a fluke.

I tend to be the type of person that if I challenge myself to something, I will do it. So I'm hoping this Project 365 will be enough of a push to get the blogging going again.

Although, I'm posting the pictures a day after I take them. I just can't do it all in one day. ;-)

Anyway. Yesterday, I decided to make an appointment for the kiddos with their doctor.


I had lost my voice several days before and it took 4 days to get it back. No voice for New Years! Fun huh?? LOL!

The kids were kind of coughing too. They didn't seem to be sick other than a cough so I kind of ignored it and waited for it to get better.

Baby N ended up getting worse. He started wheezing quite a bit and sounded like he had a bunch of gunk in his chest. I know that RSV is going around so I decided to make him an appointment and I figured why not get Little Butt looked at while I was there.

Little Butt was given some cough medicine but the doc was kind of concerned about Baby N. They tested his oxygen levels and he just wasn't getting enough. So they gave him a breathing treatment.

Afterward, they sent me to a place to pick up our very own breathing machine.


Pretty isn't it?? I get to give Baby N breathing treatments every 3 to 4 hours. He screamed his head off every time we used it. Blah! But if it helps him then that's what counts.

Once we ran Little Butt to school, I had just enough time to feed Baby N before taking him to physical therapy. Then it was back to get Little Butt from school. Haha!

It was a pretty full day but we made it through. Phew!
blog comments powered by Disqus